Does anyone else go to bed with a smile on their face because you know what you’re having for breakfast? I have been chronically under-eating a bit lately and have been way too low on carb consumption which has been leaving me in a brain fog. Breakfast of Paleo Champions to the rescue!
I ate mine along with 3 pastured eggs, a couple ounces leftover local grass-fed rib-eye, and CSA delivered strawberries with warm coconut butter drizzled on top. Enjoy!
- 1-2 sweet potatoes (skin removed)
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp diced onion
- tsp cinnamon
- fat for frying (coconut oil, ghee, etc)
- salt, pepper
- Shred 1-2 sweet potatoes (skin removed)
- mix with 2 eggs, dash of salt and pepper, and a tsp of cinnamon, and 1-2 tbsp diced onion
- form patties and cook in pan on medium high in coconut oil, 3-4 minutes per side
- Note…if you you have too much sweet potato and not enough egg, these won’t hold together well but will still be tasty. If your fritters fall apart all over your frying pan that’s ok. Just change gears and make a hash. They’ll be just as tasty.